CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Godspeed

So here's the first video blog. Sorry, (film student) I couldn't resist making some cuts, sloppy at best, but there it is. Haha. After I first watched the playback, I hated it and I didn't want anyone to see, but I'm putting it out there anyway. I want to be out of my comfort zone more than I am. I think it will make me stronger...I hope.


I also hope that no one sees this as an attack on my sister, I love her and one of the reasons I started this blog is to release some of my own anger and resentment toward her, in another direction, maybe some of the fighting will stop. This one seems a little boring to me, and really emptional, hopefully they'll brighten up soon. I do have a few funny stories about her...Hmm.


Buenas noches everyone.



1 comments:

Mary+Laura said...

mmm, I'm sorry your having to go through this, but I know you, you are a strong person and you can do all things through Christ. I only had a small glimpse of who Anna used to be and I really liked her. I can't imagine what it must be like to have someone that close to you and someone who shares part of your soul just abandon you. Wow.

Although the video blog kinda reminds me of the one I did... haha. Maybe there's a reason we are BFF :-)